Drew Industries names Brian Hall CFO
Mr. Hall has served as the Company's interim CFO since September 26, 2016, replacing David M. Smith.
Mr. Hall, joined the Company in March 2013, and has served as Corporate Controller since June 2013, and interim Chief Financial Officer since September 2016.
Prior to joining the Company, he spent more than 16 years in public accounting, most recently as a Senior Manager at Crowe Horwath LLP, where he worked with several public company clients in the RV industry.
Mr. Hall is a graduate of Indiana University, with a bachelor's degree in Accounting, and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership