Drake & Scull appoints Wael Allan as new chief executive
Mr. Allan is an industry veteran with more than 26 years of global management experience spanning EPC and construction across USA, Europe, Far East and the Middle East.
Prior to his appointment at DSI, he served as the CEO for Arcadis Middle East, and progressed through senior management roles for reputed firms including Hyder Consulting, Skanska USA Buildings, Washington Group International and Raytheon Engineers and Constructors, amongst others.
Mr. Allan succeeds Khaldoun Tabari, who will step down from his current role as the Group CEO and continues to serve DSI as a Non-Executive Board Member, Member of the Executive Committee, Vice-Chairman and a major shareholder. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Arab Emirates
- Lamprell appoints Nicholas Garrett as director
- Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana names new director of sales
- GAC announces new management appointments
- Etihad CEO James Hogan to step down
- Yaming appoints new GM for Middle East and North Africa
More inside POST