Dragonfly Therapeutics appoints Sean E. Reilly to board
Mr. Reilly is chief executive officer of Lamar Advertising Company. In addition, he is an investor in numerous startup technology companies in industries ranging from biotech to telecommunications, and security software.
Mr. Reilly has served as a board member on a wide variety of public health and policy-related boards including the Louisiana Recovery Authority, Public Affairs Research Council of Louisiana, Duke University Sanford School of Public Policy Board of Visitors, among others.
Mr. Reilly is a graduate of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with both Bachelor of Arts (1984) magna cum laude and Juris Doctor (1989) degrees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST