Dragonfly Therapeutics appoints Sean E. Reilly to board
Mr. Reilly is chief executive officer of Lamar Advertising Company. In addition, he is an investor in numerous startup technology companies in industries ranging from biotech to telecommunications, and security software.
Mr. Reilly has served as a board member on a wide variety of public health and policy-related boards including the Louisiana Recovery Authority, Public Affairs Research Council of Louisiana, Duke University Sanford School of Public Policy Board of Visitors, among others.
Mr. Reilly is a graduate of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with both Bachelor of Arts (1984) magna cum laude and Juris Doctor (1989) degrees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
Petra Diamonds restarts Tanzania mine Companies