Dragonfly Therapeutics appoints Sean E. Reilly to board
Mr. Reilly is chief executive officer of Lamar Advertising Company. In addition, he is an investor in numerous startup technology companies in industries ranging from biotech to telecommunications, and security software.
Mr. Reilly has served as a board member on a wide variety of public health and policy-related boards including the Louisiana Recovery Authority, Public Affairs Research Council of Louisiana, Duke University Sanford School of Public Policy Board of Visitors, among others.
Mr. Reilly is a graduate of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with both Bachelor of Arts (1984) magna cum laude and Juris Doctor (1989) degrees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST