Dragonfly Therapeutics appoints Sean E. Reilly to board
Mr. Reilly is chief executive officer of Lamar Advertising Company. In addition, he is an investor in numerous startup technology companies in industries ranging from biotech to telecommunications, and security software.
Mr. Reilly has served as a board member on a wide variety of public health and policy-related boards including the Louisiana Recovery Authority, Public Affairs Research Council of Louisiana, Duke University Sanford School of Public Policy Board of Visitors, among others.
Mr. Reilly is a graduate of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with both Bachelor of Arts (1984) magna cum laude and Juris Doctor (1989) degrees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST