Don Springer joins e.Digital board of directors
Since 2004, Mr. Springer has been the co-founder and Chairman of The Colton Group, a board directorship and executive advisory firm.
Mr. Springer has Fortune 200 experience as President of a Ford Motor Co. technology subsidiary, CEO of a Microsoft VAR, EVP of an EDS venture, and an early career at Texas Instruments.
He has served on the boards of domestic and international technology and service companies, as well as international boards while living in Europe.
He holds a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of North Texas.
Mr. Springer replaces Eric Polis, a director since 2008, who has resigned to devote more time to his personal business interests. He also replaces Mr. Polis on the Compensation Committee.
The Company’s Chief Financial Officer, MarDee Haring-Layton, was appointed as Corporate Secretary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST