Domino's Pizza Group appoints Rachel Osborne as CFO
It is expected that Ms. Osborne will join the Company and board and assume the role of CFO from mid-October 2016.
Ms. Osborne is a chartered accountant. She is currently the Finance Director - Group Commercial and Enterprise for Vodafone, immediately prior to which she was Finance and Strategy Director of the John Lewis retail business.
Ms. Osborne also serves as a non-executive director of HM Courts and Tribunals Service, an executive agency sponsored by the Ministry of Justice.
Her previous roles include finance director appointments and strategy, planning and business performance analysis roles with household names including Sodexo, Kingfisher/B&Q and PepsiCo.
A graduate of Christ's College, University of Cambridge, Ms. Osborne undertook her accountancy training with KPMG. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
More inside POST