Dolphin Capital Investors appoints Sue Farr as director
Ms. Farr is currently a non-executive director at ACCSYS Technologies, British American Tobacco, Dairy Crest plc and Millennium & Copthorne, and was formerly a non-executive director of Motivcom plc from 2008 until 2014.
Ms. Farr's early career encompassed a broad spectrum of senior advertising, marketing and communications roles at WCRS, Thames Television, BBC, Vauxhall Motors and Chime Communications.
She was awarded an Honorary Doctorate by the University of Bedfordshire in recognition of her contribution to the marketing and communications industries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Virgin Islands
- Ortac names Nick von Schirnding as non-executive director
- Dolphin director Roger Lane-Smith to resign
- Dolphin appoinst Andrew Coppel as director
- Nomad Holdings appoints Stefan Descheemaeker as CEO
- SafeCharge announces directorate change and board expansion
More inside POST