Dolby Laboratories appoints new global head of human resources
With almost 20 years of industry experience, Ms. Rogers was most recently managing Work Reimagined, her own consultancy that helped many Silicon Valley technology organizations to adapt to the rapid changes in the global workforce and business environments.
Earlier, she was the Chief Human Resources Officer at eSilicon Corporation and held a number of senior strategy and human resources roles at Sun Microsystems.
Ms. Rogers has also held several HR roles with Computer Sciences Corporation in the U.S. and Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
Hugo Boss sales down 4% Earnings