Dolby Laboratories appoints new global head of human resources
With almost 20 years of industry experience, Ms. Rogers was most recently managing Work Reimagined, her own consultancy that helped many Silicon Valley technology organizations to adapt to the rapid changes in the global workforce and business environments.
Earlier, she was the Chief Human Resources Officer at eSilicon Corporation and held a number of senior strategy and human resources roles at Sun Microsystems.
Ms. Rogers has also held several HR roles with Computer Sciences Corporation in the U.S. and Europe. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST