Diurnal Group appoints Richard Bungay as CFO
Mr. Bungay has over 20 years' experience in corporate roles within R&D-based companies within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector, including as CFO of both public and private companies, with a particular focus on financing, investor relations and business development.
Most recently, Mr. Bungay has been CFO and Chief Operating Officer of Mereo BioPharma Group, a biopharmaceutical company focused on rare and specialty diseases.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Bungay was Director of Corporate Communications and Strategic Planning at Celltech Group plc until its acquisition by UCB.
Following his time at Celltech, Mr. Bungay was CEO and before that CFO of Chroma Therapeutics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST