Dish Networks appoints Jay Roth as senior vice president
Prior to joining DISH in 2016, Mr. Roth spent more than two decades overseeing marketing initiatives in the financial services industry. He led customer acquisition, retention and engagement strategies for JPMorgan Chase’s consumer banking division.
Before Chase, Mr. Roth held increasingly senior roles for Bank One, ultimately managing acquisition and retention efforts across the bank’s Auto, Mortgage and Home Equity divisions. He holds a patent for the Mortgage Cash Back Program.
Mr. Roth earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Dayton. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
More inside POST
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership