Dish Networks appoints Jay Roth as senior vice president
Prior to joining DISH in 2016, Mr. Roth spent more than two decades overseeing marketing initiatives in the financial services industry. He led customer acquisition, retention and engagement strategies for JPMorgan Chase’s consumer banking division.
Before Chase, Mr. Roth held increasingly senior roles for Bank One, ultimately managing acquisition and retention efforts across the bank’s Auto, Mortgage and Home Equity divisions. He holds a patent for the Mortgage Cash Back Program.
Mr. Roth earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Dayton. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership