Director Ric Piper resigns from Lakehouse
Mr. Piper's current directorships include being Senior Independent Director at Matchtech (since 2006) and Waterman (since 2013).
Mr. Piper has held senior finance roles in ICI, Citicorp and Logica, becoming Finance Director of Logica (UK). He was Group Finance Director of WS Atkins from 1993 to 2002.
He has been involved at Board level and has advised on the growth and development of Main Market, AIM and privately owned companies.
Mr. Piper is a partner at Restoration Partners, Chairman of Merryfield Enterprises and a member of the Financial Reporting Review Panel.
He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1977. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST
WestJet to launch ultra-low-cost carrier Companies