Director Philip Mitchell steps down from Intelligent Energy
Mr. Mitchell was appointed as a Non-executive director on November 29, 2013. He was originally appointed an Executive Director on September 19, 2005, having also previously held various senior positions within the Company.
Mr. Mitchell has spent over a decade in senior management roles at the Group, acting at various times since 2005 both in the capacity of Chief Technology Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
Prior to his employment with the Group, Mr. Mitchell was a founder in 1995 of Advanced Power Sources, a predecessor of the Group, and was a member of Intelligent Energy’s original start-up team in 2001.
He has a BSc and a PhD in Chemistry from Loughborough University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST