Director Philip Mitchell steps down from Intelligent Energy
Mr. Mitchell was appointed as a Non-executive director on November 29, 2013. He was originally appointed an Executive Director on September 19, 2005, having also previously held various senior positions within the Company.
Mr. Mitchell has spent over a decade in senior management roles at the Group, acting at various times since 2005 both in the capacity of Chief Technology Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
Prior to his employment with the Group, Mr. Mitchell was a founder in 1995 of Advanced Power Sources, a predecessor of the Group, and was a member of Intelligent Energy’s original start-up team in 2001.
He has a BSc and a PhD in Chemistry from Loughborough University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership