Director Marianne Daryabegui to leave Soco International
Ms. Daryabegui was appointed as a Non-Executive Director in 2013 to serve as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Daryabegu was appointed as the Managing Director of the Corporate Finance Oil and Gas Team at BNP Paribas in Paris, France.
She worked for 8 years in BNP Paribas' Energy Commodities Export Project Department where she headed the Commodity Structure Finance team for the Middle East, North and West Africa.
Prior to joining BNP Paribas, Ms. Daryabegu spent 8 years at TOTAL.
She has a Masters degree in Finance and Capital Markets from Sciences Po University, Paris and a Masters in Tax and Corporate Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST