Director Marianne Daryabegui to leave Soco International
Ms. Daryabegui was appointed as a Non-Executive Director in 2013 to serve as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Daryabegu was appointed as the Managing Director of the Corporate Finance Oil and Gas Team at BNP Paribas in Paris, France.
She worked for 8 years in BNP Paribas' Energy Commodities Export Project Department where she headed the Commodity Structure Finance team for the Middle East, North and West Africa.
Prior to joining BNP Paribas, Ms. Daryabegu spent 8 years at TOTAL.
She has a Masters degree in Finance and Capital Markets from Sciences Po University, Paris and a Masters in Tax and Corporate Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies
Finish Line Q4 net sales down 0.4% Earnings