Director Marianne Daryabegui to leave Soco International
Ms. Daryabegui was appointed as a Non-Executive Director in 2013 to serve as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Daryabegu was appointed as the Managing Director of the Corporate Finance Oil and Gas Team at BNP Paribas in Paris, France.
She worked for 8 years in BNP Paribas' Energy Commodities Export Project Department where she headed the Commodity Structure Finance team for the Middle East, North and West Africa.
Prior to joining BNP Paribas, Ms. Daryabegu spent 8 years at TOTAL.
She has a Masters degree in Finance and Capital Markets from Sciences Po University, Paris and a Masters in Tax and Corporate Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST