Director Kirsten English to step down from Tyman
Ms. English became a Non-executive Director in April 2015. She is an independent director on the trustee board for the Universities Superannuation Scheme.
She also holds a non-executive directorship at Innovate Finance, the UK industry association for financial technology.
Ms. English is executive chair at Style Research and she previously worked at Terra Firma Capital Partners, was chief executive at Grenfell PAI and entrepreneur in residence at Warburg Pincus.
An Oxford graduate, Ms. English worked for 16 years at Reuters, becoming chief executive of the data provider's Norwegian and Icelandic operations, before co-founding Radianz, a provider of market infrastructure, where she was general manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
Verizon, AT&T suspend ads from Google Companies