Director Kirsten English to step down from Tyman
Ms. English became a Non-executive Director in April 2015. She is an independent director on the trustee board for the Universities Superannuation Scheme.
She also holds a non-executive directorship at Innovate Finance, the UK industry association for financial technology.
Ms. English is executive chair at Style Research and she previously worked at Terra Firma Capital Partners, was chief executive at Grenfell PAI and entrepreneur in residence at Warburg Pincus.
An Oxford graduate, Ms. English worked for 16 years at Reuters, becoming chief executive of the data provider's Norwegian and Icelandic operations, before co-founding Radianz, a provider of market infrastructure, where she was general manager. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
$4 million for energy-strapped Gaza Politics