Director John Le Poidevin retires from Challenger Acquisitions
Mr. Poidevin was named non-executive chairman in january 2016. He is the former Head of Consumer Markets at BDO in London.
Mr. Poidevin is currently involved in advising a number of businesses in the real estate, technology and consumer sectors.
Mr. Le Poidevin is a non-executive director of Market Tech Holdings Limited, SafeCharge International Group Limited, Stride Gaming plc, International Public Partnerships Limited and two non-listed GFSC-regulated funds.
He is a graduate of the University of Exeter and Harvard Business School and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. he was previously a consultant to Challenger. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Advance Auto Parts Q4 GAAP EPS $0.84 Earnings