Director John Le Poidevin retires from Challenger Acquisitions
Mr. Poidevin was named non-executive chairman in january 2016. He is the former Head of Consumer Markets at BDO in London.
Mr. Poidevin is currently involved in advising a number of businesses in the real estate, technology and consumer sectors.
Mr. Le Poidevin is a non-executive director of Market Tech Holdings Limited, SafeCharge International Group Limited, Stride Gaming plc, International Public Partnerships Limited and two non-listed GFSC-regulated funds.
He is a graduate of the University of Exeter and Harvard Business School and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. he was previously a consultant to Challenger. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Intel Q2 revenue $14.8 billion Earnings