Director John Le Poidevin retires from Challenger Acquisitions
Mr. Poidevin was named non-executive chairman in january 2016. He is the former Head of Consumer Markets at BDO in London.
Mr. Poidevin is currently involved in advising a number of businesses in the real estate, technology and consumer sectors.
Mr. Le Poidevin is a non-executive director of Market Tech Holdings Limited, SafeCharge International Group Limited, Stride Gaming plc, International Public Partnerships Limited and two non-listed GFSC-regulated funds.
He is a graduate of the University of Exeter and Harvard Business School and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. he was previously a consultant to Challenger. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership
SAP Q1 profit drops, revenues climb Earnings