Director Ed Willett to leave Bowleven
Mr. Willett has worked in the oil and gas exploration business for more than 30 years and has extensive experience across a wide variety of petroleum provinces.
Mr. Willett started his career with Carless Exploration in the mid-1980s, working on UK onshore and UK continental shelf assets, before joining Cairn Energy plc in 1989, where he held a variety of technical and management roles across Cairn’s entire portfolio.
Mr. Willett graduated with a degree in Geology from University College Cardiff in 1984 and is a Fellow of The Geological Society.
He joined Bowleven in 2007 and was appointed to the Board in 2008. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST