Director Ed Willett to leave Bowleven
Mr. Willett has worked in the oil and gas exploration business for more than 30 years and has extensive experience across a wide variety of petroleum provinces.
Mr. Willett started his career with Carless Exploration in the mid-1980s, working on UK onshore and UK continental shelf assets, before joining Cairn Energy plc in 1989, where he held a variety of technical and management roles across Cairn’s entire portfolio.
Mr. Willett graduated with a degree in Geology from University College Cardiff in 1984 and is a Fellow of The Geological Society.
He joined Bowleven in 2007 and was appointed to the Board in 2008. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST