Director Ed Willett to leave Bowleven
Mr. Willett has worked in the oil and gas exploration business for more than 30 years and has extensive experience across a wide variety of petroleum provinces.
Mr. Willett started his career with Carless Exploration in the mid-1980s, working on UK onshore and UK continental shelf assets, before joining Cairn Energy plc in 1989, where he held a variety of technical and management roles across Cairn’s entire portfolio.
Mr. Willett graduated with a degree in Geology from University College Cardiff in 1984 and is a Fellow of The Geological Society.
He joined Bowleven in 2007 and was appointed to the Board in 2008. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST