Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Paul Urick as president
Mr. Urick previously served as Diplomat's senior vice president of industry relations, pharmaceutical account management, and payor strategy. He served as senior vice president of pharmacy operations for Cigna Corporation.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Urick held the position of senior vice president of pharmacy services at Independence Blue Cross where he incorporated and led FutureScripts and FutureScripts Secure, two pharmacy benefit management companies he created.
Mr. Urick also spent 10 years at Geisinger Health System, an integrated health system, where he transformed and insourced pharmacy benefit management operations for Geisinger Health Plan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
- Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership