Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Paul Urick as president
Mr. Urick previously served as Diplomat's senior vice president of industry relations, pharmaceutical account management, and payor strategy. He served as senior vice president of pharmacy operations for Cigna Corporation.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Urick held the position of senior vice president of pharmacy services at Independence Blue Cross where he incorporated and led FutureScripts and FutureScripts Secure, two pharmacy benefit management companies he created.
Mr. Urick also spent 10 years at Geisinger Health System, an integrated health system, where he transformed and insourced pharmacy benefit management operations for Geisinger Health Plan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Rockwell Medical appoints John G. Cooper to board
- Penske Automotive Group appoints Greg Smith as director
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
More inside POST