Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Atul Kavthekar as CFO
Mr. Kavthekar has over two decades of financial experience.
He served as the CFO of LivingSocial from June 2015 to December 2016.
Mr. Kavthekar previously held executive roles at Walgreens, from December 2009 to December 2013, and at Sears Holdings Corporation's health & wellness division, which includes the Kmart Pharmacy chain, from December 2013 to May 2015.
Mr. Kavthekar also has extensive mergers and acquisitions and capital markets experience as an investment banker. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Superior Industries International adds Ransom A. Langford to board
- Spartan Motors appoints James A. Sharman as chairman
- Ford appoints Jim Hackett as CEO
- InfuSystem Holdings appoints Gregg Lehman as executive chairman
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints Molly P. Zhang to board
More inside POST