Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Atul Kavthekar as CFO
Mr. Kavthekar has over two decades of financial experience.
He served as the CFO of LivingSocial from June 2015 to December 2016.
Mr. Kavthekar previously held executive roles at Walgreens, from December 2009 to December 2013, and at Sears Holdings Corporation's health & wellness division, which includes the Kmart Pharmacy chain, from December 2013 to May 2015.
Mr. Kavthekar also has extensive mergers and acquisitions and capital markets experience as an investment banker. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
- Superior Industries International appoints Nadeem Moiz as CFO
- Mears appoints two directors
More inside POST
Swiss trade surplus grows in May Economy