Diplomat Pharmacy appoints Atul Kavthekar as CFO
Mr. Kavthekar has over two decades of financial experience.
He served as the CFO of LivingSocial from June 2015 to December 2016.
Mr. Kavthekar previously held executive roles at Walgreens, from December 2009 to December 2013, and at Sears Holdings Corporation's health & wellness division, which includes the Kmart Pharmacy chain, from December 2013 to May 2015.
Mr. Kavthekar also has extensive mergers and acquisitions and capital markets experience as an investment banker. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
- Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership