Dino Di Palma appointed Broadsoft chief revenue officer
Prior to joining BroadSoft, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Executive Officer of Benu Networks.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Operating Officer of Acme Packet, which was acquired in 2013 by Oracle.
Prior to serving as COO, he served as Acme Packet’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Business Development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
More inside POST