Dino Di Palma appointed Broadsoft chief revenue officer
Prior to joining BroadSoft, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Executive Officer of Benu Networks.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Operating Officer of Acme Packet, which was acquired in 2013 by Oracle.
Prior to serving as COO, he served as Acme Packet’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Business Development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies