Dino Di Palma appointed Broadsoft chief revenue officer
Prior to joining BroadSoft, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Executive Officer of Benu Networks.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Operating Officer of Acme Packet, which was acquired in 2013 by Oracle.
Prior to serving as COO, he served as Acme Packet’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Business Development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
- Community Financial Corp. names two directors
More inside POST