Dino Di Palma appointed Broadsoft chief revenue officer
Prior to joining BroadSoft, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Executive Officer of Benu Networks.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Di Palma was the Chief Operating Officer of Acme Packet, which was acquired in 2013 by Oracle.
Prior to serving as COO, he served as Acme Packet’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Business Development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
More inside POST