Dimerix appoints Kathy Harrison as CEO
Ms. Harrison, current General Manager of Dimerix Biosciences, operating subsidiary of Dimerix, has more than 20 years experience in a number of senior roles within the Australian biotechnology industry and listed companies with a focus on strategic commercial development of company intellectual property assets.
Ms. Harrison, has also worked for nine years in private practice as a patent and trade mark attorney gaining a wealth of experience in the legal framework underscoring commercialisation of new technologies.
Ms. Harrison, holds a Master of Science from Manchester University (UK), a Certificate in Governance from the Governance Institute of Australia and is a Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney in Australia and Fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
More inside POST
Kroger Q1 net earnings $303 million Earnings