Dimerix appoints Kathy Harrison as CEO
Ms. Harrison, current General Manager of Dimerix Biosciences, operating subsidiary of Dimerix, has more than 20 years experience in a number of senior roles within the Australian biotechnology industry and listed companies with a focus on strategic commercial development of company intellectual property assets.
Ms. Harrison, has also worked for nine years in private practice as a patent and trade mark attorney gaining a wealth of experience in the legal framework underscoring commercialisation of new technologies.
Ms. Harrison, holds a Master of Science from Manchester University (UK), a Certificate in Governance from the Governance Institute of Australia and is a Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney in Australia and Fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST