Dime Community Bancshares appoints COO
Mr. Volino was named Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of the Company in 2015 and bank in 2014.
In this role, Mr. Volino oversees the asset and liability management activities of the Company and bank, which includes investment and funding strategies, as well as management of liquidity and capitalization reserves.
Prior to this, Mr. Volino served as First Vice President and Treasurer of the bank since 2009. He joined the bank in 1999. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST