Dime Community Bancshares appoints COO
Mr. Volino was named Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of the Company in 2015 and bank in 2014.
In this role, Mr. Volino oversees the asset and liability management activities of the Company and bank, which includes investment and funding strategies, as well as management of liquidity and capitalization reserves.
Prior to this, Mr. Volino served as First Vice President and Treasurer of the bank since 2009. He joined the bank in 1999. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy