Dime Community Bancshares appoints COO
Mr. Volino was named Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of the Company in 2015 and bank in 2014.
In this role, Mr. Volino oversees the asset and liability management activities of the Company and bank, which includes investment and funding strategies, as well as management of liquidity and capitalization reserves.
Prior to this, Mr. Volino served as First Vice President and Treasurer of the bank since 2009. He joined the bank in 1999. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST
IAG launches new long-haul airline Level Companies