Digital Realty names Chris Kenney SVP, international
Mr. Kenney previously served as Senior Vice President, Investments. Mr. Kenney was a founding partner of Digital Realty's predecessor private equity fund, GI Partners, in 2001.
He joined Digital Realty as a Senior Acquisitions Officer prior to its initial public offering in November 2004, and is Digital Realty's longest-serving employee. Mr. Kenney has over 25 years of institutional real estate investment experience.
Prior to joining GI Partners and then Digital Realty, he was Vice President of Acquisitions for CBRE Investors, responsible for the sourcing, underwriting and acquisition of office, retail and industrial properties on behalf of numerous pension fund clients.
Mr. Kenney previously worked as a Research Analyst for Green Street Advisors, an independent real estate research firm, where he followed the retail and triple-net lease sectors. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST