Digi International hires Michael Ueland to lead global sales
Previously, Mr. Ueland served as president, Telit Americas, Telit Wireless Solutions.
During the course of his career Mr. Ueland has held multiple leadership positions with Telit, Motorola and RAMAR Technology.
Mr. Ueland is a graduate of Kenyon College with a Bachelor of Arts and holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing and Finance from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Hormel Foods elects Jim Snee as chairman
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies
S&P downgrades China Economy
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership