Digi International hires Michael Ueland to lead global sales
Previously, Mr. Ueland served as president, Telit Americas, Telit Wireless Solutions.
During the course of his career Mr. Ueland has held multiple leadership positions with Telit, Motorola and RAMAR Technology.
Mr. Ueland is a graduate of Kenyon College with a Bachelor of Arts and holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing and Finance from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
- David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
More inside POST