Diebold Nixdorf names Murat Ekinci as CIO
With more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector, Mr. Ekinci most recently served as executive vice president for managed services at Freudenberg IT, a global provider of managed IT services, where he was responsible for the organization's managed services business in Europe.
Mr. Ekinci began his professional career as a freelance IT consultant after his studies in telecommunications. He then went on to work for Hochtief Software in Frankfurt.
In January of 2000, he joined T-Systems in Frankfurt, where he embarked on a career as a systems engineer in the area of IT operations.
Mr. Ekinci holds a degree in telecommunications engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
More inside POST
What a new leader has to learn Leadership
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership