Diebold Nixdorf: Devora Henderson to lead retail business for Americas
Ms. Henderson has extensive experience in leading retail and service organizations, and has demonstrated the ability to increase sales, customer satisfaction and retention, and win competitive deals on a global scale.
Prior to joining Diebold Nixdorf, Ms. Henderson held multiple leadership roles with Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions and International Business Machines (IBM).
Ms. Henderson most recently served as vice president, sales, North America, for Toshiba, where she identified and established strategic, global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) alliances to drive incremental revenue growth.
She earned a bachelor's degree in management from the University of South Florida and a master's degree from Nova Southeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST