Diebold Nixdorf: Devora Henderson to lead retail business for Americas
Ms. Henderson has extensive experience in leading retail and service organizations, and has demonstrated the ability to increase sales, customer satisfaction and retention, and win competitive deals on a global scale.
Prior to joining Diebold Nixdorf, Ms. Henderson held multiple leadership roles with Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions and International Business Machines (IBM).
Ms. Henderson most recently served as vice president, sales, North America, for Toshiba, where she identified and established strategic, global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) alliances to drive incremental revenue growth.
She earned a bachelor's degree in management from the University of South Florida and a master's degree from Nova Southeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
- Welltower appoints Gary Whitelaw to board
More inside POST