Diebold names Octavio Marquez to lead operations in Americas
Mr. Marquez joined Diebold in 2014. Prior to joining Diebold, Mr. Marquez spent most of his career leading multi-country organizations at EMC and HP where he led sales, services, outsourcing, marketing and manufacturing.
Mr. Marquez earned a bachelor's degree in business and finance from the Universidad Iberoamericana, in Mexico City.
Thomas Signorello, Diebold senior vice president and managing director, North America, is leaving the company to pursue a new career opportunity. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
- LSI Industries appoints Howard E. Japlon as EVP
More inside POST