Diebold names Octavio Marquez to lead operations in Americas
Mr. Marquez joined Diebold in 2014. Prior to joining Diebold, Mr. Marquez spent most of his career leading multi-country organizations at EMC and HP where he led sales, services, outsourcing, marketing and manufacturing.
Mr. Marquez earned a bachelor's degree in business and finance from the Universidad Iberoamericana, in Mexico City.
Thomas Signorello, Diebold senior vice president and managing director, North America, is leaving the company to pursue a new career opportunity. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
More inside POST