Diebold names Octavio Marquez to lead operations in Americas
Mr. Marquez joined Diebold in 2014. Prior to joining Diebold, Mr. Marquez spent most of his career leading multi-country organizations at EMC and HP where he led sales, services, outsourcing, marketing and manufacturing.
Mr. Marquez earned a bachelor's degree in business and finance from the Universidad Iberoamericana, in Mexico City.
Thomas Signorello, Diebold senior vice president and managing director, North America, is leaving the company to pursue a new career opportunity. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST