Diebold names Octavio Marquez to lead operations in Americas
Mr. Marquez joined Diebold in 2014. Prior to joining Diebold, Mr. Marquez spent most of his career leading multi-country organizations at EMC and HP where he led sales, services, outsourcing, marketing and manufacturing.
Mr. Marquez earned a bachelor's degree in business and finance from the Universidad Iberoamericana, in Mexico City.
Thomas Signorello, Diebold senior vice president and managing director, North America, is leaving the company to pursue a new career opportunity. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership