Diebold appoints VP, global services
Mr. Mahbouba has held various leadership positions at several global high-tech and service-oriented companies where he has been responsible for all aspects of a global services business including supply chain management, forward and reverse logistics, and break-fix repair.
During his more than 10 year career with Oracle, Mr. Mahbouba was responsible for the conceptualization, development and implementation of consistent business practice, process optimization and solution architecture. More recently, he spent five years at Avaya, Inc.
Mr. Mahbouba received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Al-Mustansiryah University and a master's degree in computer science from City University of New York. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Diebold Nixdorf names Juergen Wunram as COO
- CFM International appoints Gael Meheust as CEO
- DDR appoints Jane E. DeFlorio to board
- Terry T. Sweet joins Peoples board
- Kroger names new head of government relations
More inside POST