Diebold appoints VP, global services
Mr. Mahbouba has held various leadership positions at several global high-tech and service-oriented companies where he has been responsible for all aspects of a global services business including supply chain management, forward and reverse logistics, and break-fix repair.
During his more than 10 year career with Oracle, Mr. Mahbouba was responsible for the conceptualization, development and implementation of consistent business practice, process optimization and solution architecture. More recently, he spent five years at Avaya, Inc.
Mr. Mahbouba received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Al-Mustansiryah University and a master's degree in computer science from City University of New York. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST