Diebold appoints VP, global services
Mr. Mahbouba has held various leadership positions at several global high-tech and service-oriented companies where he has been responsible for all aspects of a global services business including supply chain management, forward and reverse logistics, and break-fix repair.
During his more than 10 year career with Oracle, Mr. Mahbouba was responsible for the conceptualization, development and implementation of consistent business practice, process optimization and solution architecture. More recently, he spent five years at Avaya, Inc.
Mr. Mahbouba received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Al-Mustansiryah University and a master's degree in computer science from City University of New York. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- A. Schulman promotes Gary Miller to COO
- Huntington Bancshares appoints Nancy Maloney as controller
- A. Schulman appoints Andrean R. Horton as EVP
- Energy Focus names Jennifer Deutsch SVP of marketing
- Cincinnati Financial chairman Kenneth W. Stecher to retire
More inside POST
What is impossible? Nothing! Leadership