Diebold appoints VP, global services
Mr. Mahbouba has held various leadership positions at several global high-tech and service-oriented companies where he has been responsible for all aspects of a global services business including supply chain management, forward and reverse logistics, and break-fix repair.
During his more than 10 year career with Oracle, Mr. Mahbouba was responsible for the conceptualization, development and implementation of consistent business practice, process optimization and solution architecture. More recently, he spent five years at Avaya, Inc.
Mr. Mahbouba received his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Al-Mustansiryah University and a master's degree in computer science from City University of New York. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Kroger names new head of government relations
- Diebold Nixdorf: Devora Henderson to lead retail business for Americas
- Rocky Brands appoints Mike Staude as interim CFO
- Rocky Brands appoints Mike Brooks as permanent CEO
- Gary Phillips to join A. Schulman as chief commercial officer
More inside POST