Diane Bryant to join United Technologies board of directors
Ms. Bryant leads Intel's data center group, a worldwide organization that develops platforms for the digital services economy and delivers almost half of the corporation's operating margin.
Prior to this role, Ms. Bryant served as corporate vice president and chief information officer at Intel, responsible for corporate-wide information technology solutions and services.
Having joined Intel after earning her bachelors of science degree in electrical engineering from the University of California at Davis in 1985, Ms. Bryant has held numerous roles of increasing responsibility throughout her career.
She has been a tireless advocate for women and underrepresented minorities. In 2016, World Affairs and its Global Philanthropy Forum honored Bryant with its Global Citizen Award, and in 2015 and 2016 she was among Fortune's 50 Most Powerful Women in Business. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
More inside POST