Dialight appoints Gaelle Hotellier as non-executive director
Ms. Hotellier is currently COO of Siemens' Mechanical Drives business in Bocholt, Germany and is Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of Siemens Industriegetriebe GmbH in Penig.
Between 2013 and 2015 Ms. Hotellier was the Executive Board member of the European Union's Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking, a public-private partnership with the European Commission.
She has been working for the Siemens group since 2002 during which time she has held various senior management roles.
Ms. Hotellier received an MBA from the Texas Tech University in Texas (USA) in 1993 and holds a degree in Organization and Production Management from the Institute of Technology (IUT) in Annecy (France). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST
Fiat Chrysler recalling 297,000 vehicles Companies