Dialight appoints Gaelle Hotellier as non-executive director
Ms. Hotellier is currently COO of Siemens' Mechanical Drives business in Bocholt, Germany and is Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of Siemens Industriegetriebe GmbH in Penig.
Between 2013 and 2015 Ms. Hotellier was the Executive Board member of the European Union's Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking, a public-private partnership with the European Commission.
She has been working for the Siemens group since 2002 during which time she has held various senior management roles.
Ms. Hotellier received an MBA from the Texas Tech University in Texas (USA) in 1993 and holds a degree in Organization and Production Management from the Institute of Technology (IUT) in Annecy (France). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership
Boeing Q2 revenue 22.7 billion Earnings