Dialight appoints Gaelle Hotellier as non-executive director
Ms. Hotellier is currently COO of Siemens' Mechanical Drives business in Bocholt, Germany and is Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of Siemens Industriegetriebe GmbH in Penig.
Between 2013 and 2015 Ms. Hotellier was the Executive Board member of the European Union's Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking, a public-private partnership with the European Commission.
She has been working for the Siemens group since 2002 during which time she has held various senior management roles.
Ms. Hotellier received an MBA from the Texas Tech University in Texas (USA) in 1993 and holds a degree in Organization and Production Management from the Institute of Technology (IUT) in Annecy (France). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
IAG launches new long-haul airline Level Companies
L Brands Q4 earnings per share $2.18 Earnings