Dialight appoints Gaelle Hotellier as non-executive director
Ms. Hotellier is currently COO of Siemens' Mechanical Drives business in Bocholt, Germany and is Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of Siemens Industriegetriebe GmbH in Penig.
Between 2013 and 2015 Ms. Hotellier was the Executive Board member of the European Union's Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking, a public-private partnership with the European Commission.
She has been working for the Siemens group since 2002 during which time she has held various senior management roles.
Ms. Hotellier received an MBA from the Texas Tech University in Texas (USA) in 1993 and holds a degree in Organization and Production Management from the Institute of Technology (IUT) in Annecy (France). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST