Diageo appoints Javier Ferrán as chairman
Mr. Ferrán will be appointed Chairman on January 1, 2017. He is a partner at Lion Capital having been a founder partner since 2005.
Prior to that he spent over 10 years at Bacardi, latterly as President and CEO.
Mr. Ferrán is currently a non-executive director at SAB Miller, Associated British Foods and Desigual, and a member of the Advisory Board of Agrolimen and the ESADE Business School. He will not seek re-election to the Board of SAB Miller at their AGM on July 21, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership