Diageo appoints Javier Ferrán as chairman
Mr. Ferrán will be appointed Chairman on January 1, 2017. He is a partner at Lion Capital having been a founder partner since 2005.
Prior to that he spent over 10 years at Bacardi, latterly as President and CEO.
Mr. Ferrán is currently a non-executive director at SAB Miller, Associated British Foods and Desigual, and a member of the Advisory Board of Agrolimen and the ESADE Business School. He will not seek re-election to the Board of SAB Miller at their AGM on July 21, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
We should follow demanding bosses Leadership