DHL Supply Chain names CEO for Mainland Europe, Middle East and Africa
Mr. de Bok has been working for DHL since 1992 and held various management positions in Sales, Project Management, Operations and General Management in European and Asian markets. Most recently, Oscar de Bok was CEO Asia Pacific, DHL Supply Chain.
Before moving to Asia, he held the position of Managing Director for the DHL Supply Chain business in the Nordic & Baltic Region as well as Italy. In addition to Singapore, he has also lived in Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, USA, and the Czech Republic.
Mr. de Bok graduated from the State University of Groningen in the Netherlands, and holds a Master’s degree in both Business Law and Private Law.
He takes over responsibility from his predecessor Paul Graham, who has left the company for personal reasons. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST