DeVry Education Group names Patrick Unzicker CFO
Mr. Unzicker was most recently vice president, chief accounting officer and treasurer of DeVry Group. Mr. Unzicker has been with DeVry Group since 2006 and has held roles of increasing responsibility during his tenure.
In his most recent role, he was responsible for DeVry Group’s financial planning and analysis, accounting, and treasury and insurance risk management functions. He also plays an active role in strategy and acquisition activity.
Mr. Unzicker is a member of the board of trustees of the Catholic Theological Union, one of the largest Roman Catholic graduate schools of theology and ministry. He graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and is a certified public accountant.
He started his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers. He succeeds Timothy Wiggins who leaves DeVry Group June 30 after nearly 5 years as CFO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
More inside POST