Devro appoints Malcolm Swift as non-executive director
Mr. Swift is President of the Global Industrial division of McCormick & Co, Inc. offering flavour solutions for nine of the top 10 global food and beverage manufacturers, and President of McCormick International, comprising all retail and industrial operations outside the Americas for the parent company.
In his current role as President of McCormick International Mr. Swift is leading significant initiatives in Asia-Pacific, and was previously responsible for the turnaround of the EMEA business.
Mr. Swift began his career with Price Waterhouse, before moving to roles with Mars, Diageo, Time Warner and Hero AG, a Swiss-based nutrition company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST