Devon Energy promotes Jeff Ritenour to CFO
Mr. Ritenour has been with Devon since 2001 and has served in his most recent role since 2016.
In his 16 years with the company, Mr. Ritenour has served in numerous leadership positions and in various financial and commercial roles, including senior vice president of investor relations and vice president of acquisitions and divestitures.
Before joining Devon, he was affiliated with the international accounting firm Ernst & Young in Dallas, Texas.
Mr. Ritenour is a certified public accountant and holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration, both from the University of Oklahoma. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Oklahoma
- OGE Energy appoints J. Michael Sanner to board
- Mid-Con Energy Partners names John Brown to board
- SemGroup Corporation appoints W.J. McAdam to board
- Helmerich & Payne appoints two directors
- Williams appoints Micheal Dunn as COO
More inside POST
DBS, sgCarMart and Carro to create Singapore’s largest direct buyer-to-seller car marketplace Companies