Deutsche Bank's Jürgen Fitschen to step down as co-CEO
Mr. Fitschen will focus on Germany and Asia. Mr. Fitschen has served at Deutsche Bank since 1987 in a number of roles. For more than a decade, he was based in Bangkok, Tokyo and Singapore.
During the 1990s he relocated to Frankfurt and set up Global Transaction Banking. In 2004 he assumed responsibility for Regional Management globally, also taking on the role of Head of Germany.
Mr. Fitschen has served on the Management Board since 2009 and was elected Co-Chairman of the Management Board in June 2012. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST