Deutsche AM: David Bianco named chief investment strategist, Americas
Mr. Bianco has more than 20 years of investment research experience and a decade of experience as an equity strategist. He has been the bank’s US Equity Strategist since 2012.
Prior to joining Deutsche Bank, Mr. Bianco held the position of Head US Equity Strategist for Bank of America Merrill Lynch Investment Research and Global Wealth Management.
Before BofA, he spent seven years at UBS and five years at Financial Account Standards Board’s Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST