Deutsche AM: David Bianco named chief investment strategist, Americas
Mr. Bianco has more than 20 years of investment research experience and a decade of experience as an equity strategist. He has been the bank’s US Equity Strategist since 2012.
Prior to joining Deutsche Bank, Mr. Bianco held the position of Head US Equity Strategist for Bank of America Merrill Lynch Investment Research and Global Wealth Management.
Before BofA, he spent seven years at UBS and five years at Financial Account Standards Board’s Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership