Deutsche AM: David Bianco named chief investment strategist, Americas
Mr. Bianco has more than 20 years of investment research experience and a decade of experience as an equity strategist. He has been the bank’s US Equity Strategist since 2012.
Prior to joining Deutsche Bank, Mr. Bianco held the position of Head US Equity Strategist for Bank of America Merrill Lynch Investment Research and Global Wealth Management.
Before BofA, he spent seven years at UBS and five years at Financial Account Standards Board’s Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST