Deutsche AM: David Bianco named chief investment strategist, Americas
Mr. Bianco has more than 20 years of investment research experience and a decade of experience as an equity strategist. He has been the bank’s US Equity Strategist since 2012.
Prior to joining Deutsche Bank, Mr. Bianco held the position of Head US Equity Strategist for Bank of America Merrill Lynch Investment Research and Global Wealth Management.
Before BofA, he spent seven years at UBS and five years at Financial Account Standards Board’s Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
Danone H1 profit up 11% Earnings