Destination XL Group names SVP, chief digital and information officer
Mr. Laher will also be a member of the Company's Executive Committee. Mr. Laher has over 20 years of senior operational experience with a focus on digital and Omni-channel strategies.
Mr. Laher was most recently Executive Vice President of Digital Innovation and Technology & Global CIO at Brooks Brothers.
Prior to Brooks Brothers, he was Global CIO at Stride Rite Corporation.
Mr. Laher also held senior strategic consulting positions at Deloitte Consulting, Andersen Consulting and Data General Corporation.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree with Distinction in Electrical/Computer Engineering and International Studies from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST