Destination XL Group names SVP, chief digital and information officer
Mr. Laher will also be a member of the Company's Executive Committee. Mr. Laher has over 20 years of senior operational experience with a focus on digital and Omni-channel strategies.
Mr. Laher was most recently Executive Vice President of Digital Innovation and Technology & Global CIO at Brooks Brothers.
Prior to Brooks Brothers, he was Global CIO at Stride Rite Corporation.
Mr. Laher also held senior strategic consulting positions at Deloitte Consulting, Andersen Consulting and Data General Corporation.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree with Distinction in Electrical/Computer Engineering and International Studies from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST