Destination XL Group names SVP, chief digital and information officer
Mr. Laher will also be a member of the Company's Executive Committee. Mr. Laher has over 20 years of senior operational experience with a focus on digital and Omni-channel strategies.
Mr. Laher was most recently Executive Vice President of Digital Innovation and Technology & Global CIO at Brooks Brothers.
Prior to Brooks Brothers, he was Global CIO at Stride Rite Corporation.
Mr. Laher also held senior strategic consulting positions at Deloitte Consulting, Andersen Consulting and Data General Corporation.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree with Distinction in Electrical/Computer Engineering and International Studies from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST
AIG board: No cash bonus for CEO Companies