Destination Maternity names David Stern EVP and CFO
Mr. Stern has significant financial experience in the retail industry. From 2012 until 2016, Mr. Stern served as Executive Vice President – Chief Financial Officer of Pep Boys – Manny, Moe & Jack.
Prior to joining Pep Boys, he served as Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer of A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts.
From 2007 until 2009, Mr. Stern held roles at Coldwater Creek, including Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis and Corporate Controller.
From 2000 to 2007, Mr. Stern was the Chief Financial Officer of Petro Services.
Mr. Stern began his career as an internal auditor and then as a financial analyst, accounting manager and corporate controller at several companies, including Delhaize America, before joining Petro Services.
Mr. Stern is a Certified Public Accountant (inactive status), earned a BS degree in Accounting from the University of Maryland and an MBA from Wake Forest University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST