Dermira appoints Lori Lyons-Williams as CFO
Ms. Lyons-Williams brings nearly 19 years of commercial experience to Dermira. She spent 15 years in positions of increasing responsibility within the sales and marketing organization at Allergan, most recently as Vice President, Sales & Marketing for the Urology franchise.
Ms. Lyons-Williams served as a member of the Allergan Commercial Leadership Team as well as the Operational Leadership Team.
In previous roles within Allergan, she served as Product Director for Allergan’s medical dermatology brands and also held senior-level positions on the Aczone and Botox marketing teams.
Ms. Lyons-Williams began her career at Johnson & Johnson as a pharmaceutical sales representative.
She holds a BA in Interdisciplinary Studies from Virginia Tech and an MBA from the Carlson School of Management of the University of Minnesota. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
Swiss inflation slow in June Economy