Dennis M. Nally elected to Morgan Stanley board of directors
Mr. Nally is the former Chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.
Prior to that, he was the Chairman and Senior Partner of the U.S. firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Mr. Nally joined the Detroit office of PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1974 and became a partner in 1985. He served in numerous leadership positions within the U.S. firm, including National Director of Strategic Planning, Audit and Business Advisory Services Leader, and Managing Partner.
Mr. Nally is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of CPAs. He is a member of the Duke Kunshan University Advisory Board, The Carnegie Hall Society Board of Trustees, and The Business Roundtable.
He also serves as Vice Chair and Board member of the U.S. Council for International Business.
Mr. Nally is a graduate of Western Michigan University, and also completed the Columbia University and Penn State University Executive Programs. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST