Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
Mr. Kendall joined Denbury as Chief Operating Officer in September 2015 and was named President in October 2016.
Mr. Kendall has over 27 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, holding a variety of technical and leadership roles, both international and domestic.
Prior to joining Denbury, he spent 14 years with Noble Energy, most recently as Senior Vice President, Global Operations Services.
Mr. Kendall's prior assignments at Noble Energy include serving as Vice President, Gulf of Mexico, and as Business Unit Manager and Vice President, Noble Energy Mediterranean, Ltd.
Mr. Kendall began his career with Mobil Oil Corporation in 1989.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Civil Specialty, from the Colorado School of Mines. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST