Denbury promotes Christian Kendall to president
Mr. Kendall joined Denbury as Chief Operating Officer in September 2015, and will continue to serve in that role until a successor is named.
Mr. Kendall has over 27 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, holding a variety of technical and leadership roles, both international and domestic.
Prior to joining Denbury, he spent 14 years with Noble Energy, most recently as Senior Vice President, Global Operations Services.
His prior assignments at Noble Energy include serving as Vice President, Gulf of Mexico, and as Business Unit Manager and Vice President, Noble Energy Mediterranean Ltd.
Mr. Kendall began his career with Mobil Oil Corporation in 1989.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Civil Specialty, from the Colorado School of Mines.
He will assume this position from Denbury’s Chief Executive Officer, Phil Rykhoek. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST