Delta names new Seattle vice president
Mr. Caldwell most recently served as President of Delta Vacations, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines.
Prior to joining Delta Vacations in 2012, Mr. Caldwell was the Managing Director – National and Specialty Sales at Delta.
He began his airline career in 1985 with Northwest Airlines where he held multiple positions in reservations, marketing and sales.
At the time of the Delta-Northwest merger, he held the position of Managing Director – Corporate and Agency Sales for North America.
Mr. Caldwell earned a Bachelor of Science in aviation management and industrial relations from Minnesota State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
More inside POST