Delta names new Seattle vice president
Mr. Caldwell most recently served as President of Delta Vacations, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines.
Prior to joining Delta Vacations in 2012, Mr. Caldwell was the Managing Director – National and Specialty Sales at Delta.
He began his airline career in 1985 with Northwest Airlines where he held multiple positions in reservations, marketing and sales.
At the time of the Delta-Northwest merger, he held the position of Managing Director – Corporate and Agency Sales for North America.
Mr. Caldwell earned a Bachelor of Science in aviation management and industrial relations from Minnesota State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
- First Data appoints Henrique De Castro as director
- nThrive appoints Carl E. Couch as CMO
More inside POST