Delta names new Seattle vice president
Mr. Caldwell most recently served as President of Delta Vacations, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines.
Prior to joining Delta Vacations in 2012, Mr. Caldwell was the Managing Director – National and Specialty Sales at Delta.
He began his airline career in 1985 with Northwest Airlines where he held multiple positions in reservations, marketing and sales.
At the time of the Delta-Northwest merger, he held the position of Managing Director – Corporate and Agency Sales for North America.
Mr. Caldwell earned a Bachelor of Science in aviation management and industrial relations from Minnesota State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
More inside POST