Del Frisco's Restaurant Group names chief marketing officer
Mr. Coleman is a proven marketing executive with deep knowledge of the restaurant industry.
Most recently, Mr. Coleman served as Management Consultant & Chief Executive Officer of Brava Partners, the management consulting firm he founded in 2014.
Previously, he held the role of Chief Marketing Officer of the consumer technology company Snapfinger, Inc., where he led sales, marketing, and product development to successfully position the startup for acquisition.
Prior to Snapfinger, he served as Chief Marketing Officer of Romano's Macaroni Grill, an enterprise. Mr. Coleman also served as Vice President of Marketing for Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. (RUI).
He began his professional career at global advertising firm McCann after receiving a bachelor's degree in marketing from the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST