Defenx COO Guido Branca to leave
Mr. Branca is an experienced technology manager and has over 25 years’ experience in IT and telecom systems implementation working with many global IT, telecom and software companies.
Mr. Branca also participated first-hand in many technology start-ups in the US, Russia, India, UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Israel and the Nordics. He is responsible for operational planning, sales and product delivery.
Mr. Branca has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Harvard University and a “Baccalauréat avec mention” in Economics from L’Ecole des Roches. He will be remaining with the Company until the end of August. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership