Defenx COO Guido Branca to leave
Mr. Branca is an experienced technology manager and has over 25 years’ experience in IT and telecom systems implementation working with many global IT, telecom and software companies.
Mr. Branca also participated first-hand in many technology start-ups in the US, Russia, India, UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Israel and the Nordics. He is responsible for operational planning, sales and product delivery.
Mr. Branca has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Harvard University and a “Baccalauréat avec mention” in Economics from L’Ecole des Roches. He will be remaining with the Company until the end of August. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST