Deciphera appoints Christopher J. Morl as chief business officer
With more than 25 years of biotech and pharmaceutical industry experience, Mr. Morl has served in leadership roles for private biotech and multi-national pharmaceutical companies including miRagen Therapeutics, Ambit Biosciences Corporation, Astellas, Inc., Agensys, Inc. and Glaxosmithkline PLC.
Prior to joining Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Morl served as Chief Operating Officer and previously as Chief Business Officer at miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
Mr. Morl holds a Master of Business Administration from the Cranfield School of Management in Bedforshire, UK, and a Bachelor of Science in Applied Biology from North East London Polytechnic.
He serves as a Director on the Board of Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc., where he is also Chairman of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Corero promotes Andrew Lloyd to executive role
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals appoints Brian Kelley to board
- Visal Leng named president and CEO, Asia Pacific, GE Oil & Gas
- Veristat appoints James Roach as chief medical officer
- Dynatrace appoints Kevin Burns as CFO
More inside POST