Dechra Pharmaceuticals appoints Richard Cotton as CFO
Mr. Cotton will join the Company once he has served the notice period in his current role, which is expected to be by the beginning of January 2017.
Mr. Cotton, a Chartered Management Accountant, is currently CFO of Consort Medical, where he has been based since 2012.
Mr. Cotton has a wealth of experience in senior financial roles in life sciences and other sectors, having also been Finance Director of Vitec Group from 2008 to 2011.
Mr. Cotton was Group Finance Director at Wagon plc from 2005 to 2008, and Group Finance Director of McLeod Russel from 2001 to 2005.
Prior to this he held senior finance roles in Alcoa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Jaguar cars to go electric from 2020 Companies