Debenhams appoints Lisa Myers as director
Ms. Myers spent 19 years at Franklin Templeton, where she was an Executive Vice-president and lead portfolio manager of some of Templeton's flagship global funds, managing or co-managing more than $10bn of assets.
The coordinator of Templeton's global consumer research, Ms. Myers had direct research responsibility for the retail, textile and apparel and luxury goods sectors.
Ms. Myers recently was Co-Head of Global Partnership Investing at BTG Pactual, a global asset management strategy.
Ms. Myers studied at the University of Pennsylvania and obtained a law degree at Georgetown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST