Debenhams appoints Lisa Myers as director
Ms. Myers spent 19 years at Franklin Templeton, where she was an Executive Vice-president and lead portfolio manager of some of Templeton's flagship global funds, managing or co-managing more than $10bn of assets.
The coordinator of Templeton's global consumer research, Ms. Myers had direct research responsibility for the retail, textile and apparel and luxury goods sectors.
Ms. Myers recently was Co-Head of Global Partnership Investing at BTG Pactual, a global asset management strategy.
Ms. Myers studied at the University of Pennsylvania and obtained a law degree at Georgetown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership