Debenhams appoints Lisa Myers as director
Ms. Myers spent 19 years at Franklin Templeton, where she was an Executive Vice-president and lead portfolio manager of some of Templeton's flagship global funds, managing or co-managing more than $10bn of assets.
The coordinator of Templeton's global consumer research, Ms. Myers had direct research responsibility for the retail, textile and apparel and luxury goods sectors.
Ms. Myers recently was Co-Head of Global Partnership Investing at BTG Pactual, a global asset management strategy.
Ms. Myers studied at the University of Pennsylvania and obtained a law degree at Georgetown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST