Debenhams appoints Lisa Myers as director
Ms. Myers spent 19 years at Franklin Templeton, where she was an Executive Vice-president and lead portfolio manager of some of Templeton's flagship global funds, managing or co-managing more than $10bn of assets.
The coordinator of Templeton's global consumer research, Ms. Myers had direct research responsibility for the retail, textile and apparel and luxury goods sectors.
Ms. Myers recently was Co-Head of Global Partnership Investing at BTG Pactual, a global asset management strategy.
Ms. Myers studied at the University of Pennsylvania and obtained a law degree at Georgetown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership