Debenhams appoints Lisa Myers as director
Ms. Myers spent 19 years at Franklin Templeton, where she was an Executive Vice-president and lead portfolio manager of some of Templeton's flagship global funds, managing or co-managing more than $10bn of assets.
The coordinator of Templeton's global consumer research, Ms. Myers had direct research responsibility for the retail, textile and apparel and luxury goods sectors.
Ms. Myers recently was Co-Head of Global Partnership Investing at BTG Pactual, a global asset management strategy.
Ms. Myers studied at the University of Pennsylvania and obtained a law degree at Georgetown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership