Dean Foods selects Ralph Scozzafava as CEO
Mr. Scozzafava joined Dean Foods in October 2014 as Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer before being promoted to Chief Operating Officer in October 2015.
Mr. Scozzafava has more than 30 years of experience in the consumer goods and grocery categories, including at Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company and at Campbell Soup Company.
Before joining Dean Foods, he was Chairman of the Board and CEO of Furniture Brands International.
In order to ensure a smooth transition, Mr. Tanner will remain as an advisor to the Company through the Annual Stockholders Meeting in May 2017. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST