Dean Foods selects Ralph Scozzafava as CEO
Mr. Scozzafava joined Dean Foods in October 2014 as Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer before being promoted to Chief Operating Officer in October 2015.
Mr. Scozzafava has more than 30 years of experience in the consumer goods and grocery categories, including at Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company and at Campbell Soup Company.
Before joining Dean Foods, he was Chairman of the Board and CEO of Furniture Brands International.
In order to ensure a smooth transition, Mr. Tanner will remain as an advisor to the Company through the Annual Stockholders Meeting in May 2017. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST