Dean Foods appoints Scott Vopni as interim CFO
Mr. Vopni joined Dean Foods in May 2008 and has served multiple senior roles in the company's finance organization.
During his tenure, Mr. Vopni was integrally involved in debt, equity and M&A transactions and led the company's investor relations activities.
Mr. Vopni currently leads the accounting team and oversees the finance function for both the supply chain and commercial organizations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership