DDR appoints William T. Ross as chief operating officer
Mr. Ross is a seasoned veteran of the retail real estate industry with extensive experience as a senior leader at Forest City Realty Trust as executive vice president of asset management since 2006.
He also led many broad operational improvement and strategic initiatives across the organization.
Prior to his role in Asset Management, Mr. Ross was vice president of strategy and investment management at Forest City.
Prior to his time at Forest City, he was an executive at General Electric Company where he led M&A for one of GE's major divisions.
He also spent six years as a consultant for McKinsey & Company, worked in venture capital, and ran a small sporting goods manufacturing company.
Mr. Ross earned his bachelor's degree from Miami University and his MBA from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
Moody's Q1 income rises 55% Earnings